Path to Opening
After two-hundred years of educational excellence, a dedicated team began developing a vision to expand the reach of a Brewster education on a global scale, laying the foundations for a network of schools. We are thrilled to be on the path to opening our first Brewster Madrid campus in September 2023. Our historic building and associated grounds are located in Chamberí, and will take on new life after renovations are complete. Brewster looks forward to being curator of this remarkable campus long into the future.
We will be opening a second K-12 campus in the beautiful Las Esclavas del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús Convent in La Moraleja in the fall of 2024. This convent and its grounds have long been an important asset to church and community alike; we are honored to ensure that Las Esclavas' church, the spiritual center for generations of La Moraleja residents, continues to operate while also utilizing the other uplifting interior spaces and grounds to bring our nurturing American educational model to this amazing community.
As our vision is realized, Brewster schools will:
- Expand the visibility, influence, and impact of the Brewster Model and mission
- Improve access to and increase the number of students served by the Brewster Model and mission
- Deliver an approach to learning that impacts students, communities, and education on a global scale
- Establish a growing network of schools that mutually benefit from cross site sharing of best practice, innovations, and opportunities
- Distinguish Brewster as an institution providing its students and faculty with authentic global learning experiences that enhance and expand our existing program
Through the years to follow and as our two Madrid campuses fill with purposeful, happy children, we are excited to partner with the communities in which these two remarkable campuses will be embedded to ensure that we are ideal members of the communities of which we will become a part. Moreover, we are excited that all of our students – regardless of the campus to which they matriculate – will benefit from the virtues of both campuses: aligning programs and capitalizing on the particular educational opportunities embedded in our downtown and suburban locations.