The UPPER SCHOOL (Grades 9-12)
CHALLENGE & SUPPORT
Our Upper School program is grounded in the liberal arts and sciences and offers a challenging, yet supportive, academic experience. As an American school, Brewster offers an American diploma, which prepares graduates to thrive in competitive American and international colleges and universities. Committed to serving a diverse population of learners, our program also offers Advanced Placement (AP) courses. As an IBDP Candidate School, we also expect to provide the IB Diploma in the near future.
The Upper School program emphasizes:
- The practice of critical, creative and ethical inquiry
- The cultivation of compassion and imagination
- An appreciation for beauty
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Careful and informed use of technology
- The power of reflection and metacognition
- The transfer of knowledge, skills, and understanding to real-world problems
- Joyful and active learning
Please, click on the image below to download our One pager for further details.